Saturday, March 21, 2009

Where have you been?

It's been a week since I've posted; sorry for the absence. My dad left last Saturday to go home, and it's taken me about a week to try and get back into a normal operating routine. Quinn was home Monday and Tuesday with a stomach bug and Bryan was out at night for dinners because his boss was in town. You'd think with all that extra time to myself I would have blogged, but I was feeling a little low.

Troy and Bryan are at baseball tryouts now getting ready for a season of baseball in Geneva. It should be an interesting time-practice and games are on the other side of Geneva (away from us) so it looks like getting there will be an adventure. Play ball!!!

5 comments:

The Ward Family said...

I do not like baseball season. I hope it isn't like Brea there with two practices and two games a week, plus batting cage practice. I was always so ready for the season to be over.

We are finally seeing signs of spring here.

William S. Postma said...

I adjustment has taken time out here too. Kristen, Lindsey, Katie, Lauren, William and Lilly leave today. We had a GREAT week but its fair to say that it wasn't routine.
Lilly is still the star most of the time. Yesterday she insisted that she was a cat and wanted to play with me, complete with scratching and biting (the biting though, is not done with the mouth - she pinches with her fingers to simulate a bite).
I'll miss her when she leaves and look forward to a routine week next week.

Unknown said...

So, I drove home with a little kitty cat in the backseat. Will put a quick and efficient stop to the pinching routine. Agreed...our visit was nothing if not unique. I crave routine and to convey how much I listened to 5 sermons, 3 speaking of faith episodes and 2 The american life episodes on the ride home. ahhh...I'm feeling back to normal.

Eva said...

Steph,
Aunt Teri wouldike to hear from you. She follows your blog. What's new?

Unknown said...

Talk to us PLEASE. We are desperate for some culture. I've had just about enough of quesadillas and mariachi music...need some stinky cheese news